The term Rockport Custom Publishing or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the Web site whose registered office is 100 Cummings Center, Suite 321E, Beverly, MA, 01915. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our Web site.
- The content our Web sites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Web site meet your specific requirements.
- This Web site contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this Web site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Web site.
- Unauthorised use of this Web site may give reason to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This Web site include links to other Web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Web site(s).
- You may not create a link to this Web site from another Web site or document without RCP's prior written consent.